5.17.2010

New Poll! Drink Up.

Hey there. How was that weekend? Mine was great, thanks.

There's a new poll up. This one is about cocktails. We all like those, right?

 

Anyway, I will be making two drinks for the cocktail hour (which pair exceptionally well with the lawn games, of course) and was wondering what the preferences are out there. If you've ever been over, you know I have certain tendencies for my cocktail making. But I'm willing to play along with the group if I get overwhelming responses one way or another.

So vote away and help me make up my mind!

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. I like combo tastes like sweet and tart, but not too sweet or too tart. Please update the poll so I can vote.

    xo shr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't update without losing the results! But consider your vote tallied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHR, are you requesting a 'Fussy' button?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMcP, I am requesting a Particular button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's possible that I like you even more after this exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know, I'm a big fan of Tom Collinsy type drinks made with rose hip syrup instead of simple. Parfait for summah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't sure which category "anything involving bourbon" fit under. I may have voted wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chowhound - We'll see what I can drum up.

    @Flynn - We've got you covered.

    ReplyDelete