So you got one of these, right? Thought we'd put it up, just in case.
We're proud of our little hand-made nerd bombs. Sean did the typing, so if it looks funny, blame him. Everything else was done by Bec, clearly.
Anyway, it has been having a grand time lately. Here it is hanging out with Otis.
And here it is again, with the Tetris wall.
If your STD has been doing fun things, snap a photo and send it our way. We'll put it up.
And yeah, save the date. Glad we're seeing eye to eye here.
**Update**
My STD made a work friend! - Bec

**Update #2**
I call this "Two Chirpers" - Mitch Weinstein

**Update #3**
"STD in Boobs" - Betsy Gardner
**Update #4**
"STD with the Fam" - Betsy Gardner
**Update #5**
"STD with Pickle Film Strips on the Washer/Dryer" - The Easterwood-McFadden Clan
**Update #6**
"STD Eaten by Sam & Otis (Otis, then Sam, technically)" - I took these photos a while ago but only now got the film developed. They came out better than I had hoped.
As soon as I get back to NYC, I'll drag my STD out of where ever it is and etch a photo for youse.
ReplyDeleteOh, nice picture of my subway station. I can't believe you guys are tagging it with hearts.
Great! Get that STD out there with others, pass it around!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for your subway, it was like that, I swear. We are not chalk taggers.