7.19.2010

Meet the Ring Bearers and Flower Girl.

We've had the pleasure of knowing all three of these folks since they were a few days old. They've come a long way in the year since.

Sam & Otis belong to Dan & Sujan. We were their first non-family babysitters and are quite proud of it. Even though they are now more enamored of buses and food, we still enjoy hanging.



Bay Ridge Sammy.

This photo demonstrates what Otis does when he senses a bus is coming. Followed by the exclamation "BUH!"

(You can catch plenty more of these two at: http://samandotis.blogspot.com/)

As for Griffin, aka "The Pickle" (I know, right? So much pickle talk!), she belongs to Jack & Cortney. And you should know, her eyes are unreal. And she knows some pretty amazing party tricks. Maybe if you're lucky you'll see what I'm talking about.

I told you, right?


It's gonna be super embarrassing when The Pickle and McPickles realize they have the same swimsuit.

So there you have it. Sure, they may have trouble making it to the Chuppah, but isn't that all part of the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment