8.21.2010

And We're Off!

As of this morning, the week begins. You may notice this post will go up in the 5 o'clock hour. AM.

Those that know me know that I don't see this hour. At least not in the morning. A late night, sure... But yeah, my only explanation is an inability to sleep because I'm too damn excited.

Like a kid before Christmas. Except I know what the present is, which makes me only more excited.

I've got plenty of time to sleep, but now is the time to get another shot at this. And do it right this time.

I can't even explain how right this feels. Maybe I can get close by posing a question Rebecca and I have both been asked repeatedly for the past month:

"Are you nervous?" Pff! Are you effing kidding? I'm psyched!

Taken a few months into this thing.

Good talk, see you out there.

2 comments:

  1. PIX! WHERE ARE THE PIX!

    Seriously, 48 hours later and you haven't taken the "Getting" out of the blog >title<? You're adults now!

    enjoy the trip back xoxo

    p.s. I had to reverse the angle brackets on the title tag because blogspot can't handle my html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's truly shocking. We were offline somehow. And now I sit at my desk in an empty office...

    Had a blast, thanks for coming and partying with us!

    ReplyDelete