We spend the past weekend in Cape Cod, closing out some final details for the wedding. But don't worry, they were all fun.
Lawn games were purchased. And yeesh, ladderball is so on! That game was fun enough that we didn't play bocce one time. It's serious, dudes.
Oh, by the way, I also came up with Testicle Toss as another term for ladderball. Adorable.
And now, back to this blog post.
Details were finalized. By that we mean we bought some stuff. Should I tell you what it was? It's not particularly exciting, but all part of the day, so I'll hold off.
Wine was imbibed. For real. We had a family wine tasting, several of each white, sparkling and red. I think we decided on quality stuff, but we were pretty buzzed by the end of it and ladderball was calling our names, so hopefully they were wise decisions.
Finally, we met with the Officiant. And discussed the ceremony. Which is gonna be amazeballs. And pretty quick, we promise. No one wants to sit through an hour-long thing, let's get to the food and booze already, #amiright?
Oh, and speaking of food. Here's a hint.



No comments:
Post a Comment