No? Never even heard of it? Good for you.
It SUCKS.
However, it takes place in Chatham, MA, (otherwise known as the town where I spent lots of summers growing up and locale of my dad's summer home) so of course I rented it once.
You might have guessed by the very presence of Freddie Prinze Jr. (Fun fact! He grew up in Albuquerque and then hated on it publicly! Class act, that one) that this "film" is an abomination. But some horrendous part of me, nostalgic for my youth, misguided me into renting this.
I'm lucky I didn't catch something from it, it's THAT bad.
Anyway, the Chatham baseball team is no longer known as The A's, since they got sued or something. They now go by The Anglers, or, as the locals call them, The A's. Shut it, Oakland.
As a side note, McPickles will see this poster and the name Matthew Lillard will excite her. She'll then want to watch it. I will not humor her. Perhaps Dr. Booze will indulge this sick desire.

No comments:
Post a Comment